Types of personal data collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Use of Personal data
We use the information we collect as follows:
- Provide, deliver, maintain and improve our services;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and to provide customer services;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions and events we offer, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email ew send or email firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with the Services;
- For invoicing and payment options;
Retention of personal data
Friendly Flows will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Disclosure of personal data
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with applicable law, regulation or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our terms of service or other user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of us or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, reorganization, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company;
- Between and among us and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership;
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through the Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you then provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Transfer / sale of personal data
We do not sell, transfer or lease out your personal data to third parties.
Security of your personal data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Google Analytics service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out from Google Analytics service from using your information by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser tool: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy
Microsoft Bot Framework
Your rights over your data
If you are a user of one of one of our services, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Links to other websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.